10/10/2012

MOR High Tea



I received this set as a birthday gift from my good friends and I am super excited to review these as they are such nice products if you want to feel luxurious and pampered! Firstly, I love how this set comes in a precious light-cardboard packaging, so perfect for a gift but you would be tempted to buy one yourself. Secondly, this product contains your daily needs such as: triple-milled soap, hand & nail lotion, lip balm, and the perfume all in one scent: Marshmallow. Now, remember my Shower Routine post where I mentioned I do not like perfumes and prefer body oils instead? The most surprising thing is... the product that stands out for me the most IS the perfume! It smells absolutely gorgeous, it is so light and floral but not in any way would make you sick. 

Top: White Carnation, Marshmallow
Mid: Jasmine, Althaca Flower, English Rose
Base: Sugar, Madagascar Vanilla, Snow Musk 

I am certainly not a person who should be describing a scent because I am really bad at it. However, I think this Marshmallow Eu De Perfume (100 ml) is what any girl/women would want to smell like. Despite the fact that it is called Marshmallow, it's found a perfect balance of that powdery sweetness with the flowers. The staying power is not that bad, it lasts almost half a day on me, but it is a pleasure to spray! Delicious. 


The hand & nail cream is so moisturising. The texture is a true cream, it's thick so it takes a bit of time to absorb. The good thing is, it means that it works really well as a deep conditioning, especially for my chipped nails. It contains 125ml but I still bring it with me everywhere, which is why the packaging is so dirty :(. 


Lastly is the MOR Marshmallow Lip Balm! One of my favourite lip balms ever, the taste is great (again. Think marshmallow marshmallow marshmallow) and leaves your lips moisturised for a long time unlike some lip balms I have tried in the past. It also does not make my lips look/feel/ greasy.

Ingredient list:

Hand & Nail Cream:
Aqua (purified water), Cetearyl alcohol, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, oleth-30, glycerin, sesamun indicum (sesame) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cyclomethicone, parfum (fragance), prunus amygdallus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, macademia ternifolia seed oil, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, prunus persica (peach) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, carbomer sorbate, triethanolamine, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxysohexyl 3-cyclohexene, carboxaldehyde, eugenol, butylphenyl methylpropional 

free of parabens, mineral oil & synthetic dyes

Marshmallow Lip Balm:
ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, mel (honey), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, flavour, tocopherol, ci 17220 (red 33 lake), ci 15850 (red 6 lake), linalool

free of parabens, mineral oil & synthetic dyes 

MOR is a proudly made Australian brand and sells a range of pampering body care products with many different scents. They do a lot of this kind of packaging, so I recommend you take a look at MOR for gifting. I'm sure you would make them feel so-loved. 

No comments :

Post a Comment