10/09/2012

Pink Kick



Hello. Melbourne's weather has been oddly cold again for some reason. Even with sun rays coming through, you cannot help but put on your winter coat because of the wind. Just this morning, I was deceived by the sunshine thought the weather was going to be great and threw on this make up look.. 

Prep: moisturized my face with Kahina Giving Beauty's Argan oil + Vive Sana Ultra Sunscreen. 
Eyes: I layered RMS Beauty Karma & Seduce cream eyeshadows on top of each other. 
Lips: Ilia Beauty's Neon Angel for some serious kick! 
Cheeks: Kjaer Weis' cream blush in Blossoming

Now, dab a little bit of RMS Living Luminizer to highlight your main features. Ilia Beauty actually has a similar highlighter with lighter texture (so I have heard) called Polkadots & Moonbeams. I still yet need to try it out, but more interested in the colour Sway (as a bronzer/contour). Kudos to RMS Beauty & Kjaer Weis for their user-friendly products! So easy to blend and all you need is your fingers.

And by any chance, did you guys take an advantage of Spirit Beauty Lounge's 20% off last friday? I did! I needed some products to be refilled anyways. Can't wait to receive their beautiful package in my mailbox. 

2 comments :

  1. Hello! You are so cute, and your eyebrows look like beautiful feathers. Never pluck them, k? They are perfect. Also, I am really wanting to buy that lipstick now, as my skin tone is similar and I like how it looks!

    I heard about your blog on No More Dirty Looks, and so far I like what I see. I look forward to reading more.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cat,
      Thank you for the very very sweet compliment! And yes Ilia Neon Angel is one of a kind in the organic beauty industry. It goes on creamy and I find it very comfortable on the lips more so than the conventional brands. Let me know how you like it.

      Delete