12/10/2012

Home


It feels really good to be back home since it's not often that I get to meet my family and old friends. Mind you, we're 12 hours journey away with 8 hours time difference, so catching up is a bit difficult. Back to old habits; playing piano and making tunes, scrutinizing fine art, gymming, riding a bike, drinking countless cups of chai, playing monopoly and cards and ect ect.

In terms of beauty-talk, it seems that my skin is already on the havoc even though it's only spring - read: blemishes and flaky skin. My top tip is to be really gentle with your skin, I now adjust my use of May Lindstrom Skin's Clean Dirt every second day and other days, I would just wash my face with simply water. Also, don't forget to moisturise moisturise moisturise, I either do it with my Vive Sana suncreen and then Vapour's Stratus Skin Perfector or RMS Beauty's Beauty Oil as they will give you a beautiful healthy glow. I enhance the skin with Kjaer Weis' cream blush in Blossoming, Vapour's Siren lipstick in Au Pair, RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up and Living Luminizer. Keep it light and natural. I always store them in my free YSL pouch that is so convenient to carry for touch-up products. Also, Lotus Wei's Infinite Love and Inner Peace balancing serums keep me sane! Gotta love that. 

No comments :

Post a Comment