5/27/2013

John Masters Volumizing Treatment


I think it's safe to say that I am deeply in love with this product. I didn't expect a miracle to work on my fine limp & straight hair, but this has really done something. Having gone through almost half of it, I only noticed the difference about 2 weeks ago when my hair started to feel and appear fuller (say what?!). It is such a lightweight product that I was pretty meh about it working. I know there are many amazing DIY recipes for maintaining hair, but this comes in a water spray bottle which is just so convenient and a time-saver. The ingredients are very lengthy filled with plant-based ingredients and a few of unheard Chinese herbals.

I spray this about 5 times at different parts of my hair, when it's still wet, and then massage the scalp. It smells very strongly like Lavender for me even though it contains many other notes that I'm supposed to take. It basically just feels like herbal/floral water.

It took time for me to see the difference, so I urge you to be patient. This, as a treatment product, works amazingly to create volume and healthy shine. I also do notice less hairfall, but it's not a substantial amount. What I love the most about it is that, it is a leave-in treatment product that is super lightweight on the roots and so won't make your hair oily at all.

Ingredients: aqua (purified water), glycerin, sorbitol, panthenol (vitamin B), centillica asiatica (gotu kola) extract*, chondrus crispus (irish moss) extract*, plantago asiatica (chegian zi) extract*, arctium lappa (burdock root) extract*, hydrolized wheat protein, urticia dioica (nettle) extract*, yucca shidigera (yucca) extract*, hamamelis virgiana (witch hazel (distillate), arnica montana (arnica) extract*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile)*, hyaluronic acid, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), carica papaya (papaya) extract, cucumis sativa (cucumber) extract*, soy protein, lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil*, rosmarinus officinalus (rosemary) oil*
*certified ingredient

5 comments :

  1. I love this product! I use it mainly for irritating scalp conditions as well as controling oils, it works beautifully. Im glad to hear you are having a postive experience as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Controlling oils! Yes. Thank you for adding that. I notice a LOT of difference from using this product. I usually wash my hair once every 2 days but now I can get away with once every 3 days. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product!!

      Delete
  2. OMG, thank you! I would definitely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's going to work for you too! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to hear you got on well with this, it's fab! It's become one of my favourite hair treatments.

    ReplyDelete