5/30/2013

Kjaer Weis Eyeshadow in Magnetic



One brand that I really love to follow is Kjaer Weis. It recently released a mascara that claims to enhance your natural eyelashes beautifully. I adore Kjaer Weis for its most natural semi-matte finish of their lip tints, universally flattering colours of their eyeshadows and their creme-de-la-creme cheek blushes.

Right now, my eyes are glued to their eyeshadow in the shade Magnetic. It is described as a luminous cocoa mink and I think the description cannot get any closer. The eyeshadow is contained in such a lavish heavy metal packaging and the pearly reflecting quality of the eyeshadow itself is very pretty in a fairly modest way (Sorry, my camera cannot quite capture the luminosity of this). The cocoa mink makes a nice base colour to hints of small gold particles that will flatter your eyes but want to still look natural. Read more below.

Texture and performance wise, I must say that Kjaer Weis eyeshadows never crease (I own Magnetic, Wisdom and Cloud Nine). Putting them on top of RMS cream eyeshadows actually complement each other to last longer. The texture is very easy to work with due to its buttery nature without having any fall-outs.



Wearing Magnetic on the eyelids and RMS Lip2Cheek in Modest on cheeks and lips

For me personally, it is pigmented enough to even out the discoloration I have on my eyelids, but still adds a punch of glow that looks beautiful during day time. To dress it up, I like to pair it with either Solar or Seduce RMS cream eyeshadow underneath. This depends on whether I'm feeling the gold more or the brown more, either way, I cannot go wrong!

Today, I am wearing only Magnetic eyeshadow on the eyelids and RMS Lip2Cheek in Modest on my cheeks and lips - not wearing any foundation/concealer/tinted moisturiser. I really like how the coral berry lip colour gives a right amount of sweetness. The weather has been so gloomy, cold and rainy so this type of look cheers me up! 

12 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous colour on you, this is such a lovely brand x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Kjaer Weis! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty shade!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever Kjaer Weis comes up with... it's always most likely to be pretty.

      Delete
  3. Love kjaer weis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to try any Kjaer Weis products but definitely love the look of this pretty eyeshadow and their cream blushers!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know when you finally try it. You might love the cream blush, I like the way it instantly melts and gives you a super dewy glow. Slightly sticky though. I agree, the eyeshadow is gorgeous I too adore the colour.

      Delete
  5. Ooooh I love neutrals and brown eye shadow, I can never get enough! I love your make up in the photo too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I love love neutrals and browns they're just the most wearable! and thank you Lucy!

      Delete
  6. Love both Kjaer Weis and RMS and am slowly adding their products to my (growing) natural/organic makeup collection.

    I really want to try the Kjaer Weis mascara and was thinking how expensive it was, but then in comparison to how much we pay for mascara from the major brands (how much is Diorshow full price nowadays - AUD$50?), I'd much rather shell out for a great natural formulation.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RMS Beauty is my favourite brand ever, but discovering Kjaer Weis was also the happiest moment of my 'green beauty' life! Their products make you think twice about buying non-green make up products because not only healthier, their performance are also in par.

      Yes, Kjaer Weis mascara sounds promising. I can't wait to read what other people think of it! Although personally, I have quite a paranoia when wearing a mascara that is non-waterproof so I will see about buying it! Just fyi.. RMS hasn't released their mascara yet but she named it already it's called "Living Lashes Mascara". I have a feeling this is going to be another fantastic product from RMS..

      Delete