6/08/2013

Tallulah Jane Body Oils in 333 & Talullah



If you're looking for a body oil that feels luxurious and not priced over-the-top, gives out a bold & one-of-a-kind scent and yet mellow on the skin, Tallulah Jane is your best option! Not only that I always find myself repeatedly saying Tallulah Tallulah Tallulah - too catchy on the tounge -, the brand offers quite a range of beautiful fragrances, 'embraces the centuries-old craft of Bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern edge.' 

I am a big biiiig fan of body oils especially if they are scented. They are the perfect alternative to perfumes which I most of the times find too 'heavy' and also you get more bang for the bucks since it doubles as a beautiful body moisturizer. All her base oils are ethically organic and wild-crafted. Jojoba, Camelina, Meadowfoam Seed, Pomegranade Seed and an added Vitamin E are powerful at nourishing and hydrating the skin. The texture is slightly heavy so it takes a little bit of time to sink in before it leaves your skin beautifully soft and supple. The scent also lingers softly on the skin without being too robust. 


There is a lot of different kind of tones you can find in many Talullah Jane scent. It's a good thing because I never find it too sweet or too woody. They are just nicely balanced and perfectly unisex. No. 333 has top notes of Chamomile and Lavender and is invigorated by Citrus Tree, Neroli, Petitgrain and Bitter Orange. So light and fresh. I can picture myself taking a long bath right before sunset, and moisturize my skin with 333 feeling recharged and refreshed and then sip of a cup of Early Grey with honey and lemon! I'm going to call it now 'feeling like a 333' *dry laughs*. Talullah, on the other hand, has strong notes of Jasmine and Tuberose. I am not a big fan of Jasmine, but this one is very pleasant-smelling, sweetly floral and creamy but not too much. The combination of Jasmine and Tuberose makes this scent the most luxurious out of all I have tried. 

These two body oils are actually for my mum as a 'gift' but the aroma in the box made me have a little sniff. I previously gave her Aiyana, she was okay about it at first but the scent grew on her. It even replaced her Body Shop Body Butter which means that Tallulah Jane is seriously amazing. We did complain to each other about the body butter leaving a slight film on the skin. But Talullah has a similar moisturizing benefit and yet, is able to sink in deeply. The plus side? the scent got complimented by a lot of her friends! 

Get yours from I Am Natural Store for $43.50 or Spirit Beauty Lounge for $38. 


2 comments :

  1. These sound gorgeous! I've tried a Tallulah Jane perfume and thought it was beautiful - I think I need the 333 in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 333 is so nice and makes my body feel light! Love Tallulah. Kind of underrated in my opinion :D

      Delete