10/12/2013

Message In A Bottle; OOTD with Stripes & Polkadot.









Yaaaaa I finally bought an umbrella and it is mustard colored! But judging from the weather nowadays, I don't think I will be using it in the near future. Ergh, I miss cold weather already.. I need to migrate to the north.

I have also been loving these things too lately: Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite, RMS Beauty brush, Ilia Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang and Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner. The book is a special one because I got it as a birthday present but even without saying so, this is definitely an intriguing visual book that I would had picked up. If you are a fan of The Art of Looking Sideways (Please, someone buy me that book), you might like this too, it's somewhat similar and yet much more petite. The Art of Looking Sideways is super heavy like an encyclopedia, I need to get it though because I just don't get bored of it ever.

RMS Beauty has became a daily beauty regime for me. "Un" Cover-Up makes my skin look almost flawless (in my opinion anyway) in the most natural way and I also tend to use lip2cheek as a blush and definitely the lip shines to add some juiciness to the lips. This time though, it is their brush. It's multi-functional, I can use it to fool-proof my eyeliners, highlighter and.. of course the lips. It just makes the color goes on much smoother and has a seamless finish. Also, I am finally a proud owner of Ilia Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang! It is a wonderful sheer red, no matter what the occasion or outfit is. Review will be soon. And lastly, it's not a green product but better than the others: I cannot live without Eyeko Skinny Eyeliners. It is just the perfect eyeliner for me, I don't think I can look anywhere else for that. It is precise and is a nice getaway from the usual Black. I wish they come in a range of vibrant colors too, because I would love that. So much!

Outfit: Urban Outfitters Mock-Neck Striped Shirt, River Island Polkadot Skirt, New Kid Patterned Flats with a Gold Chain, Globe Necklace gifted. 

6 comments :

  1. Hehe you miss cold weather and i miss warm weather :D Love the skirt, it's so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually.. it's cold again and rainy today haha. Thanks I love the skirt too! Been wanting a polkadot skirt.

      Delete
  2. Is that a nice purple/lilac color eyeliner?! Love it, one of my favorite colors for eye make up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Yup it's a purple eyeliner! I use it for most make up looks too :)

      Delete
  3. Asti, you are adorable! Love your globe necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! It's my favorite necklace, the fact that it was a gift makes it that much more sentimental to me <3

      Delete