3/05/2014

FOTD #1 - Bed Hair & ... make up?

 Anyway, this is my true bed-hair, as a human with straight hair who's never satisfied, I love waves on hair, especially when they're subtle - It's like waking up with Feeling Good by Nina Simone in my head or Toxic by Britney Spears if I'm feeling extremely good (haha).I do love putting on a bit of colors before I go for breakfast, it's just one of those things that I cannot explain why but it's always a start of a good morning. 






I know my hair is looking frizzy, it needs help. I think the Yarok leave-in conditioner is a tad too light for my hair now, why has it been so darn dry!? I'm waiting for a good deal to come around so I can snatch up the irresistible hair elixir from La Bella Figura. I was warned by Yvonne that once I smell this, I would not be able to resist. Who wouldn't want their hair to smell intoxicatingly alluring like Jasmine and still provide the lightweight hydration that fine hair loves? Anyway, this is my true bed-hair, as a human with straight hair who's never satisfied, I love waves on hair, especially when they're subtle - It's like waking up with Feeling Good by Nina Simone in my head or Toxic by Britney Spears if I'm feeling extremely good (haha).

I do love putting on a bit of colors before I go for breakfast, it's just one of those things that I cannot explain why but it's always a start of a good morning. And you know I don't do nudes, so I always gotta have a bit of color thrown-in, my life is dull without it. Straight away I reach for Sacred lip shine by RMS Beauty which is a juicy tutti-frutti pink-red. The texture is between a balm and a gloss so it makes your lips look super lustrous (non sticky too alright). I've also been obsessed again with Kjaer Weis eyeshadow in Magnetic which I apply all over them lids. The brownish golden tone, I think, really add a nice depth to my eyes. I bring this to the bottom eyelash as well to create an illusion of shadow. Lastly, I curl my eyelashes with Shu Uemura curler (honestly the best) and dab a bit of Promise lip2cheek on my cheeks (peachy salmon-pink with golden shimmer). 

Hungry.


Click each image below to get the product



14 comments :

  1. No way, your hair does not look frizzy, it's rather chic:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meeta! I guess it wants to look 'scunched up' ;)

      By any chance, do you know any good natural styling product (e.g: sea salt spray)?

      Delete
    2. For hair styling products I haven't found natural ones I'm completely happy with so I use a mix of natural & chemical. My hair is fine and lacks volume so I like the Yarok mousse before blow-drying, it smoothes the hair a little and is light and then I use some pure argan oil on my dry ends. I like the PhytoVolume Actif spray to give more volume when blow-drying too. I also like volumising texture sprays as well like Bumble and Bumble Dryspun finish.

      Delete
  2. Agree with Meeta, I don't know what are you talking about :) You look gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jana, you always say the nicest things!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back and I wish my bed head looked like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks beautiful as do you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out this deal from No More Dirty Looks

    http://nomoredirtylooks.com/2014/03/happy-friday-deal-from-la-bella-figura/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back! Love the lip on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sacred is such a fantastic color. Easy to put on, makes your lips look healthy and add a pop to your whole look.

      Delete
  7. You hair looks beautiful. If that is your 'frizzy' hair I'd hate for you to see mine au naturel! Also love Sacred on you - it looks slightly darker and more red on my lips. I am still loving LBF's Bohemia Verde and halfway through my bottle (although I wasn't very impressed with their recent treatment of a blogger - will have to reconsider whether I will make any future purchases of their lovely products).

    Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I guess I should not fret too much over my 'frizzy' hair now. Sacred is bright pink-red on me (with a hint of red), but it looks more red on my cousin http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4hG9LYQM_04/UdKxj7CGmrI/AAAAAAAABEE/5l__k6VEpvg/s640/sacred.jpg see here.

      I know what you mean, it's unfortunate that the 'drama' happened but I hope something has been learnt. I can see that they are passionate about their brand and it shows through how they source their ingredients and formulations, so the products are still worth snatching up for me.

      Delete